Monday, May 30, 2011

Final Response

Hi there, in this response, like all my others, I did not find any intersesting words, metaphors, personifications, hyperbole, alitterations, etc. But I did find quotes.
As Josh is digging up Willies leg he finds a box which he later opens up. Here are the contents.
"Still holding the bill up to the light, I moved it to a different angle, and that's when I remembered. My teacher had not demonstrated a one-hundred-dollar bill, but he'd told us about a special ink that's used on the numerals in the bottom right-hand corner when one hundred dollar bills are printed. As I tilted the bill, the number 100 in that corner changed from green to black. I moved the bill back and forth, watching the numeral turn, then black again.
The money was not fake; it was real.
I used my thumb to flip through the edges of the rest of the bills in the stack, looking at the number in the corner of each one. All of the bills were the same.
I counted: There were one hundred bills in this stack. One hundred times one hundred dollars . . . I held ten thousand dollars in one hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment